1. The Applicant has fully understood the Technical Intern Training Program (henceforth referred to as “T.I.T.P.”) between India and Japan. The TITP is being offered as a joint partnership between Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University and Hi-No-De Foundation.
2.a I have read the details on T.I.T.P. as are published on the website of N.S.D.C.
2.b I have read the details on T.I.T.P. as are published on the website of O.T.I.T.
3. The enrollment to the Training program for T.I.T.P. to be conducted by HI-NO-DE is subject to its “Terms and conditions”, which shall be provided separately and well explained to the Applicant.
4. Subsequent to above 1., 2., and 3., the Applicant is willing to enroll herself/himself in the T.I.T.P. Training Program to be conducted by HI-NO-DE.
5. The Applicant is willing to undergo the Training for Japanese language, as well as domain skill as may be required and determined by HI-NO-DE at its Training centre to be determined and designated by HI-NO-DE.
6. The Applicant agrees and accepts that HI-NO-DE shall determine the contents of the Training Program and is within its rights to make any changes, alterations to it, at any time, as it may deem fit and proper.
7. Does the Applicant / Candidate authorizes HI-NO-DE to changes her/his original job category at anytime and at its (HI-NO-DE) sole discretion?